- To lead the Energy and Green Mark team and/or provides Technical Solutions during design-stage. Assists as needed in developing the customer business case for the conceptual solution.
- Leads preliminary data collection and modelling efforts for assigned opportunities. Leads or supports detailed development of medium ($3-$5M) projects. Validates assumptions made during solution design. Builds a detailed development budget and scope. Works with operations team and outside partners to develop project estimate and scope of work, as well as a preliminary & detailed energy savings & financial model (ROI). Assists in preparing proposals and other customer communication documents. Utilizes specialized functional expertise as a project development team member. Acts as domain expert for a specific functional area.
- Performs detailed engineering or financial analysis to quantify cost savings or other customer benefits. Assists in technical or financial bench-marking as needed. Leads in the development of customer baselines.
- Presents to technical buyer as required. Assists in presentations to economic buyers or Clevelclients.
- Responsibility for creating and managing budgets, timelines, and quality of assigned opportunities.
- Develops and maintains relationships with suppliers and vendors as well as facility mid-level technical managers.
- Responsible for remaining current with relevant engineering or design standards and practices.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Able to travel overseas for assignment.
- Able to converse and write in mandarin (to liaise with mandarin speaking Clients)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field as appropriate
- 3 years experience in designing / HVAC / Industrial Process systems, energy modeling, ESCO consultancy is preferred.
- Undergraduate studies in Heat Transfer / ACMV / Green Mark / Energy Efficiency will be a plus.
- Possesses strong analytical capabilities and ability to manage tasks associated with development of projects.
- Successful candidates will be given training and the opportunity to develop the analysis and assessment of facility systems.
- Different growth tracks for the successful candidates to either demonstrate the ability to lead engineering teams, work effectively with others, drive for results, or business focus where the opportunity to grow the customers and build up the business pipe lines for the company.
- The candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and is comfortable working in customer-facing situations.
- Solid computer skills, including an understanding of MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Ability to travel.