Finance cum Admin Assistant
• To manage and support the department in handling phone calls, typing quotations, purchase orders, letters, reports, data entry, photocopying and scanning of documents
• To handle stock take, prepare delivery orders and invoices for issuance to customers
• Ensure that all mandatory filings are done in a timely and accurate manner
• Assist in the preparation of Financial and Management Accounting Reports
• Receive and process all receipts and payments including invoices, expenses claims, and other requests;
• Verify calculations, carry out reconciliations
• Assist in the preparation of any other adhoc reports required by the Finance Manager and reporting Head of Departments.
• To provide general office admin duties, office assets and equipment including photocopier and computers management, liaising with external vendors and customers for information etc
• Min GCE ‘A’ level or equivalent
• Mature, ability to multi-task and work independently.
• Organised and meticulous
• Proactive, take initiative
• Good computer skills ( MS Office, Outlook)
• Fast learner and an energetic team player
• Good written, oral communication and interpersonal skills • Good time management and able to deal with competing priorities