• Plan, organize, coordinate and implement A&A project works timely and ensure compliance to project requirements
• Liaise with sub-contractors and suppliers for quotations
• Prepare monthly reporting on project status
• Attend site meetings
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic),Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
• Knowledge in ACMV System
• No work experience required.
• Preferably Entry Level specialized in Engineering – Mechanical or equivalent.
• Knowledge in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Project
• Knowledge in AutoCAD
• Able to multi-task and work under pressure • Able to work weekend & odd hours when required